Google Referral

July 2010

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog powered by Typepad

« T-Mobile wins Advanced Wireless Spectrum for 3G service | Main | T-Mobile MDA - Solar charging »

September 19, 2006


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Md. Abdullah Al Mamun

thanks, nice example, but i need some extra information.
I want to setup the dfl-210 in such way, so that a certain group of people gets 60% of total bandwidth and rest of the other get 40%.

Can you help please?

Stephen Skarlatos

I don't believe the DFL-210 can do this. It can only regulate bandwidth by port number. I know that the Cisco IOS can do this using access lists.

VOIP Gateway

Cyber-telecom offers gsm-voip services for voip gateway, 3g voip gateway, umts voip gateway, fixed cellular terminal, wireless terminal at with an affordable cost.

voip business solutions

With VOIP becoming more common, bandwidth speed and consistency will also gain more importance. What's surprising is that simple configurations like that can easily fix the problem.

The comments to this entry are closed.